Strongar Hardware® uses MicroBlock™, a silver ion based antimicrobial technology, that will resist and inhibit the growth of microorganisms by forming a protective surface against microbes, pathogens, and bacteria, such as:
Escherichia coli (ATCC 8739)
Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 33591)
Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 33591)
It also suppresses the growth of harmful mold, mildew, and fungus. In just 2 hours at room temperature the Silver ion technology will reduce bacterial growth by 99.99%, keeping surfaces cleaner, longer.
MicroBlock™ is incorporated into the powder coating of the material during the manufacturing process and is thus evenly distributed throughout the product. Once bacteria comes into contact with the surface the encapsulated silver ions are slowly released from the antimicrobial compound to the treated surface where they interact with microorganisms on the surface of the product disrupting its biological functioning, the lifecycle cannot proceed and the bacteria then die.
MicroBlock™ products are ideal for installation in hospitals, assisted living facilities, clinics, daycare facilities, laboratories, offices, hotels, schools, museums, libraries, and shopping malls.
1. Reduction in the growth of harmful bacteria by 99.99% in just 2 hours at room temperature.
2. The silver ion active ingredient in MicroBlock™ is constantly present on the surface of a treated product.
3. Remains effective even when nicked, scratched, or abraded during use.
4. The protective coating does not wash off, wear away or leach out of the product's surface.
5. MicroBlock™ has been proven to be safe, non-toxic and effective in extensive testing (ISO 22196) by independent laboratories.
Finish: Brushed Satin (US32D/630)
Door Type: Wood, glass, fiberglass and metal doors
Material: 316 grade stainless steel alloy
Tubing: 1-1/4, 16-gauge, solid post-mounts
Quantity of handles: One pair (Two handles for a back to back installation)
Usage: Commercial / Residential
Application: Interior and exterior doors
Standards: Provides sufficient clearance (1-1/2" min.) as per ADA requirements for accessibility
Customization Requests: Please contact us at 1-800-259-7254 or email us at email@example.com
Click Here for Custom Pull Order Forms
|Handle Length (A)||Diameter (B)||Center-to-Center (C)||Projection (D)||Clearance (E)|